g'day mate!!!

Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Attack!!!

Watch the video
alright it takes a bit but right after ceci pans over to the trees about 5 seconds later you'll see THE magpie swoop me! and this is THE ONE...other ones don't do it! I told ceci right before she began videoing that the maggie would swoop me when i was just past the trees and then land up on the light post!!! Turns out i was RIGHT ON! :) so now everyone can believe me! I'm NOT making it up! hehe i was shaking sooo bad afterwards! and during even from the anticipation!

5 Comments:

  • what does it WANT!!! give it what it wants!! (hah.)

    yeah - i'd stop walking through that intersection too!

    By Blogger Headsoff, at Sunday, September 17, 2006 4:54:00 AM  

  • u take my hunny to film this with u when i m not in melb....grrrr

    By Blogger jon, at Tuesday, September 19, 2006 2:50:00 AM  

  • I'd consider going out with a tennis racket next time. I mean its only fair for you to be able to defend yourself.

    By Blogger Anthony, at Saturday, September 23, 2006 2:29:00 PM  

  • hehe yes i actually have a racket and a bike helmet! :) the damn bird did it again today walking back from the gym!!! i turned around to see if a car was coming and it was headed straight at me then flew up once i turned! ha...if for no other reason to look both ways before crossing a street...i never thought it'd be to prevent maggie attacks! :) NO WHERE IS SAFE!!! :)

    By Blogger eshi, at Monday, October 02, 2006 2:35:00 AM  

  • oh and serra! it's got all my exits blocked!!! there are only 2 ways to go and it's at BOTH OF THEM...whichever one i go to ha :) coincidence??? I THINK NOT! :)

    By Blogger eshi, at Monday, October 02, 2006 2:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home